Follow the instructions below to get your admission letter
1. Click E-Registrar link at the top right of this site to open the Login window to the university system:
2. Follow these instructions to login to the university system:
a) For KUCCPS students kindly use your KCSE Index Number as your User ID as well as your password (e.g. 12345678911/2017). For SSPs, use your National ID or Birth Certificate Number as your User ID as well as the password.
b) Select “Main Campus” in the “Login to” section
c) Click “Sign in” button to login to the system. A new window opens with two options: “My Program Applications” and "Campus General Information” if the login is successful
3. Click “My Program Applications”. Two options will open at the top of the window i.e. “My Applications Profile” and “Programs Listing”.
4. Click “My Application Profile” option at the top of the window to open your profile information with the tabs “My Details”, “My Academic Qualifications”, …, “My Course Applications”.
5. Click “My Course Applications” tab to display the program details below the tabs
6. Click to check the box to the left of the program name to select the programme you have been admitted into.
7. Click the “Letter” button to the right of the window. This will download the admission letter to your computer’s Download folder with Filename “Admission Letter_out.pdf”.
8. Open the Download folder of your computer to get your admission letter
9. Click “Sign Out” at the top right corner of the window to Logout of the system to secure your profile from unauthorized persons. NB. The admission letter contains information and forms for registration purposes.
Click on the Downloads from the website main menu and then select Student Downloads. From the list of student downloads, click Download on the corresponding fees structure