To give our mission life, the SGS:
- Provide clear direction for graduate education.
- Administer graduate programs and ensure compliance with university policies pertaining to graduate education.
- Work with the University’s Graduate Board to develop, review, and assess graduate courses, programs, and policies.
- Initiate innovative programs, sustain high-quality programmes, and promote continuous improvement of all graduate programs.
- Advance graduate education and research through supporting technology transfer, intellectual property development, and the professional growth of research faculty.
- Support graduate faculty development and innovation.